All School Reunion 2019
Save the Date! June 14-16, 2019
It’s time to make plans to return to Saint John’s Prep for our All School Reunion 2019. We’re excited to welcome back our alumni/ae and families for this weekend of friendship and fun. Plan to join us June 14-16 in Collegeville.
There are several events listed below and others will be added as we get closer to the event. Please RSVP for meals by June 7. This is very important for our catering partners as we plan our event. Click here to see a list of alumni who are coming to reunion!
Friday, June 14
Individual Class Events (let us know your plans and we’ll share them!)
- 3:00 pm Class of 1969 cemetery tour and Liturgical Press visit. Click here for details.
- 5:30 pm Twin Towers Dinner and Social
SJU Quad 170
*This will include the induction ceremony for the Class of 1969. Twin Towers members and their guests are welcome to attend this event. After dinner, the room is reserved for the Class of 1969 for an evening of remembrances and celebrations.
The Twin Towers Club is for all alumni who graduated 50 years ago or longer. If you graduated before 1969 and have not been a part of the ceremony and received your hat, please contact us!
- 5:00 pm Class of 2009 Reunion at Milk and Honey Ciders
Contact Megan Murphy or Esther (Burgeson) Fratto Farrel for details.
- 6:00 pm Class of 1974 Reunion at the Red Carpet’s Martini Bar in downtown St. Cloud
Contact Frank Brown for details.
- 6:00 pm Class of 1979 Reunion Bad Habit Brewing in St. Joseph
- 5:00 pm Class of 1989 at Bello Cucina in St. Joseph
Please register for meals online by June 4. It is very important to register online so our catering partners can best serve you!
Saturday, June 15
ALL SCHOOL REUNION EVENTS
These plans are still in the works, let us know if there’s something specific you’d like to do!
- 9:00 am Nature Walk on Campus
Meet in School Lobby
- 10:00 am Coffee Talk
- 10:30 am Saint John’s Prep History Lesson with Peggy Landwehr Roske St. Benedict’s High School ’73
- 11:30 pm BBQ Lunch
Weber Center and SJP Lawn
- 1:00 pm Class photos on the front lawn
- Free time, campus tours including classroom building and Saint Michael Hall
- 2:00 pm Saint John’s Bible Gallery Tour
Alcuin Library, Lower Level
- 4:00 pm Mass with Abbot John Klassen, OSB
The lower Chapel of the Saint John’s Abbey Church
- 5:00 pm Champagne Toast and social
- 5:45 pm Dinner
- 6:00 pm Party and Entertainment
Please register for meals online by June 7. It is very important to register online so our catering partners can best serve you!
Sunday, June 16
ALL SCHOOL REUNION EVENTS
- 10:30 am Mass in the Abbey Church
- Breakfast is available from 7:00-8:30am in the Refectory. Lunch is available from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm. Payment can be made with cash or credit card at the door.
We are happy to support individual classes as they plan their own events. Space on campus is limited, but we can direct you to great locations in St. Cloud and Central Minnesota. We’ll also help you spread the word about your event. Please contact Jill Pauly if you are planning a gathering for your class.
We’re proud to offer three recommendations for housing for reunion weekend. A very limited number of rooms are available at the Saint John’s Abbey Guest House, located next to the main Prep building. Call 320-363-2573 for availability.
Saint John’s University Dining and Events has several options available in the SJU residence halls, located on the Collegeville campus. Click here to see rates and room descriptions.
Saint John’s Prep has a room block at the new Residence Inn in Waite Park, MN. This hotel is located near the St. Joseph city limits. Click here to see rates and availability, or call 320-640-0200, make sure to mention you are with the Saint John’s Prep Reunion. The rooms in the room block need to be reserved by May 20, 2019.